Monday, February 23, 2009

date #2: this could be the start of something

     saturday, hotshot took me to a small theatre play that some friends of his were in.  a two-act comedy in british accents that was quite hilarious...   after a bite to eat, we went back to my place and listened to music and talked.  until 10 o'clock sunday morning.  he made the point during the evening that it was probably a good thing our schedules are so opposite.  i said "oh, really?"  hotshot kinda ruffled my hair and said "yeah.  i could do this everyday."   well.  not really much i can say to that, huh? :) 

  when he was leaving, on my front porch, he asked "when can i see you again?"

it took just about every ounce of restraint i've got to keep from saying "what are you doing in 3 hours?" 

     we are, however, venturing out on date 3 this weekend.  and i've had this idiot-grin on my face for the last two days.     this could be the start of something.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment